Title[Degree-seeking Program] Overseas Chinese Students


The Graduate Institute of Political Science (GIPS) has stopped enrolling new students both in M.A. program and Ph.D. program since 2015-2016 academic year. Therefore student who is interested in political sciences, economics or regional studies for East Asian are advised to apply for the Politics and Economics track of Department of East Asian Studies (DEAS).


The term “Overseas Chinese Student” is reserved for those who were born overseas and resided there till the present time, or have stayed overseas for more than six consecutive years and have a permanent or long-term residence certificate.


The Overseas Chinese Student status must be validated by the Overseas Compatriots Affairs Commission (OCAC).


For latest application and admission information, please visit following website for reference:

1.     OIA, NTNU



2.     For more about regulations:




File download 
Last modification time2017-04-27 PM 2:44

Decorative image


Read more
cron web_use_log